Manufacturers often include a lot of in-built apps that you may or may not be able to change when they install the Android operating software on your device at the factory level. These apps are already present in your smartphone when you purchase it and are called as pre-installed apps or system apps. Most of these apps usually have no use or are very rarely used by people.
If you are using mobile phones that have a lot of internal memory, then you most probably would not need to uninstall these apps. But those who have smaller mobiles with very less amount of internal memory would mostly face this issue. These unwanted system apps consume a lot of space in your mobile phones as the internal memory is pre-loaded with them. Subtracting the memory that is utilized by the operating system and these kinds of pre-installed apps from the total internal memory, they would be left with very less memory to install other apps of their choice.
These pre-installed apps also known as bloatware often include cloud storage, carrier services, anti-virus and a few other Apps. And since Android is a product of Google, it also includes a few Google apps like Google+, Play Books, Play Games, Play Movies, Newsstand, Google Drive, Maps and a few more. These Apps also usually slow down the speed of your phone.
Removing system apps from your device
In order to free some space in your smartphones, sometimes it becomes necessary for you to uninstall these unwanted system apps. Along with freeing up some space for you, this process also helps you to increase the speed of the system. But, you cannot remove the system apps from your mobile as it is against the terms and conditions policy of the companies.
Do not worry, as in this article we are going to provide you with an app that will help you in removing the pre-installed apps or system apps and games from your device very easily. What’s more important is that the app we are going to tell you about does not require your phone to be rooted. You can use this app and remove all the system apps on your device without rooting it.
Download System App Remover (No root)
System App Remover is one of the best and top rated Apps for removing all of the system Apps from your Android mobile. It is one of the most used App removers on the Android platform. The best thing about this app is that it does not require root permission. Another amazing feature of this app is that whenever you uninstall any system app using this app, it creates a backup of the same in the trash, so you can re-install it whenever you wish to or if you face any stability problem.
All of the pre-installed apps like email, calendar, camera, YouTube, Gmail and many more can be easily removed using the System App Remover without any bugs. You can also remove multiple apps at a single time, this works more conveniently as the work is done faster and easily. Along with removing all of the unwanted system apps or bloatware from your mobile, this app also helps you in moving Apps from Phone to SD card and SD card to Phone. This App supports almost all of the Android versions that are 2.3 and above.
This App also offers safe removal of all the system apps along with restore feature. If you accidentally end up removing any important app from your device, you do not have to panic as you can easily restore the app back from the trash or recycle bin.
Features of the System Remover App
Here are a few of the amazing features of the System Remover App:
- Gives you suggestions about which system apps are important for your mobile to function properly
- Helps in moving Apps from SD card to internal storage and vice versa
- Removes multiple Apps at a time
- Displays the package name for all the APKs
- Displays other details like path for applications, size, and date of the App
- Let’s you open any specific App that you are looking for or looks for it in the App market
- Batch APK and batch rename APK for certain directories
- Scans the device for APKs
- Removes user installed Apps also along with system Apps
- Creates a backup of all the removed Apps in the trash or recycle bin
- Helps you in reinstalling or restoring any of the removed apps
- Executes the APK to install it and knows details about it
- Eliminates any load on the system resources by completely releasing all of the consumed memory
- Allows users to remove ads from the app settings
Downloading and installing System App Remover
Download and installation process of System App Remover is very simple and easy. Just click on the direct link of the APK file provided in the article to download it on your Android device. The rooted version of this App is available on the Google Play Store. This APK consists of the no root version of the System App Remover.
- Follow the steps given below to download and install the System App Remover no root APK on your Android device:
- Click on the single direct link of the APK file of System App Remover provided in the link below
- Go to the “Settings” menu and under the “Security” section click on “Unknown sources” in order to allow “third party software installations”
- Once the APK file is downloaded, go to file manager and locate the file
- Install the APK file on your device by following the instructions
- Once the installation is complete, click on open to run the App.
You have successfully downloaded and installed the System App Remover no root APK file on your Android mobile phone. Now you can start removing all of the unnecessary pre-installed apps or system apps, also known as bloatware from your mobile. But remember not to uninstall any important system apps that help the device in running and functioning perfectly. Uninstalling a few important apps can cause trouble to your device or brick it. So make sure that you uninstall only those apps that are not useful to your mobile.
This was all about the System App Remover, which is the easiest way of uninstalling system apps from your Android device without rooting it. So, without wasting any time, install this app and uninstall all the other unimportant apps that you don’t use but are consuming a lot of the internal memory of your mobile.