WhatsApp is one of the best messaging platforms which is supported by almost all devices and is available for all the platforms. It has a very user-friendly interface, is easy to install and use. It is one of the best sources of sending text messages, voice messages, videos, images, files, location and various other documents. WhatsApp has more than 1 billion users and is one of the most used messengers.
For all of the amazing features, this messaging app has, some people wish to have more than one WhatsApp account for various reasons. But, unfortunately, the official WhatsApp does not allow using multiple accounts. So, we will have to work our way out with several different apps. We will be discussing ways to run two WhatsApp accounts in one Android phone and will be sharing popular applications for this purpose.
There are a number of third party Apps that allow you to use two WhatsApp accounts in a single device but not all of them are successful and safe. The Apps that we are going to discuss below are safe and very easy to use. Moreover, you do not have to root your mobile phone in order to use these apps. These Apps support dual WhatsApp accounts and allow you to use two WhatsApps in the same mobile phone.
In this article, we are going to give you a step by step guide to installing and using two WhatsApp accounts in one Android phone.
Before we talk about the Apps, let us discuss a few features of these Apps that support the use of two WhatsApp accounts in one Android phone:
- No need of rooting your device
- No obsolete error
- Pre-activated calling features
- Aids in hiding last scene
- Material design
- Custom icons
- No ban issues
- Enables copying messages and chats without date and time
- Fully stable and updated design
- Latest Mod which has all new features of WhatsApp
- Better looks and themes
- Enables sharing big files with less limit
- Enables hiding blue tick, second tick, typing, status and much more
- Various other cool features
Now let us discuss the methods and Apps that can be used to run two WhatsApp accounts in one Android phone.
Use dual Whatsapp with GBWhatsapp
GBWhatsApp is one of the best alternatives of OGWhatsApp and all other WhatsApp Mods. It is one of the easiest, simplest and best method of using dual WhatsApp in a single device. Features of GBWhatsApp APK:
- Rooting of device is not required
- Has anti ban feature
- A number of privacy options are available
- Various colorful themes are enabled
- Supports video calling
- Profile pictures can be zoomed in
- Media can be seen without loading
- You can hide your online status
- Videos of up to 30 MB can be sent
- 90 images can be sent at once
- Audio clip of up to 200 MB can be sent
Along with these few, there are a number of other amazing features as well. GBWhatsApp is one of the best and most used WhatsApp Mod which allows you to use dual WhatsApp accounts in one android device.
You Should also chcek out: Whatsapp DP Funny
The installation process of GBWhatsApp is also very easy. Since the GBWhatsApp App is not available on the Google Play Store, you will have to download this App using an APK file. In this article, we have provided you with the APK file of the latest version of the GBWhatsApp. Follow the steps given below to set-up GBWhatsApp on your mobile and use two WhatsApp accounts.
- Download the latest version of GB WhatsApp APK on your Android device from the link provided below
- Before downloading, you will have to enable “Unknown sources” in your “Security” settings under the “Settings” menu
- Now, go to the file manager and look for the downloaded APK file
- Install this file on your Android device
- Once the installation is complete, open the GBWhatsApp App and enter your mobile number which you wish to use as your secondary WhatsApp
- You will receive a confirmation code on the given mobile number, enter it in the GBWhatsApp to verify
- Now create your profile
- You have successfully registered for using two WhatsApp accounts on your Android mobile.
This is one of the best, safest and most convenient methods of using dual WhatsApp for your Android mobile phone. Now we will be discussing the second method of using dual WhatsApp in the same device.
Use dual Whatsapp with Parallel Space
Parallel Space is another safe and easy to use App that allows you to use Dual WhatsApp accounts in a single mobile phone. You do not have to root your device in order to use this app as well.
Parallel Space basically creates a separate environment to run Apps inside it. With this app, you can use not only dual WhatsApp but also dual accounts of Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Snapchat, IMO and various other apps and games.
Now let’s discuss the method of downloading and installing Parallel Space and using a secondary WhatsApp account in it. This app is available On Google Play Store, so you do not have to use any APK to install this app.
- Download the Parallel Space App directly from the Google Play Store
- Install it on your device
- Open the app and tap on the Icon button from the bottom of the screen
- You will see a number of Apps that are ready to be cloned.
- Select WhatsApp from there and enter your mobile number
- Login to WhatsApp by adding your secondary number which you would like to use in Parallel Space
- Enter the OTP that you receive on your mobile phone and create your profile
- You have successfully created Secondary WhatsApp account on your mobile using the App
This way you can easily use two WhatsApp accounts on the same Android phone. Parallel space is a very safe app and it does not modify any other Apps or games that are already installed on your mobile.
So this was the easiest and perfectly working guide for using two WhatsApp accounts in a single Android mobile. There are various other methods and Apps that can be used for installing secondary WhatsApp on your Android mobile but these two are the most recommended apps as they do not require root permission. Not only this but you also get a lot of additional features on these Apps that are not available on the official WhatsApp and are quite amazing to use. Both the above-mentioned apps are totally safe to use and free as well.